Friday, February 5, 2010

Week Two Progress
















Week Two Progress
Yesterday(Thursday), I went to the laser cutter and cut out some pieces made of acrylic for two small water chambers. I tried using a thicker PVC pipe instead of the acrylic, but it just didn't work out. So far, however, the acrylic is working well. I am still working trying to seal up all the gaps though, and then I'm going to fill them with water and see how it goes. I'm not sure if it is really a necessity to have two chambers, it seems like one may be sufficient. In the first picture, I also added the arc like structure that will house the cooling/heating gel. If everything goes well, I hope to get some silicone to cover part of it and make the mask this weekend. Overall, I feel like things are moving along, but I'm sure things will change as I begin to test it.

No comments:

Post a Comment